With a Pre-Purchase Property Inspector Melbourne- Invest with Confidence
Buying a property is one of the biggest investments in life. Hence, it is important to do your research and take the necessary precautions before you sign the contract. And pre-purchase inspection is one such precaution that you should undertake before taking a final decision.
Whether you are a first home buyer or purchasing property for investment, you will want to know the true condition of your property. 360 Degrees Property Inspections is one name that has been providing property inspection service for homes and commercial properties in Melbourne.
Who is a Pre-Purchase Inspector?
A pre-purchase property inspection is a visual property inspection performed prior to finalizing a sale, conducted by a pre-purchase property inspector. Our pre-purchase property inspector in Melbourne identifies the building faults and issues that may affect your property and present you with a detailed condition report so that you can make an informed decision on a property purchase.
Why Should You Opt for a Pre-Purchase Inspection in Melbourne?
A pre-purchase inspection is important for you as it lets you have a peace of mind. Following are the reasons that demand you to opt for the same:
- Be Informed
You should know what you are buying. Our pre-purchase property inspector in Melbourne helps you identify the potential unforeseen costs that could arise due to the building issues. Hence, being informed about everything in detail can help you make a right decision.
- Power to Negotiate
A complete pre-purchase inspection in Melbourne may also help you to negotiate on the grounds of building issues and expenses to cure them. For this, our team makes you understand the potential unforeseen costs, which you can further communicate to negotiate on the deal.
- Expert Advice
A pre-purchase building inspection will highlight major problems with the property and will even suggest the solutions for the same. This will not be possible if you do not opt for the inspection.
- Future Plan
While considering different options, a building inspection in Melbourne will help you determine if any issues with the property can be addressed or not during renovations. Hence, it will guide you to plan your next move in the construction or renovation.
What Does Your Pre-Purchase Property Inspector Checks?
Our pre-purchase property inspector in Melbourne inspects the following things:
- Ceilings – to check water penetration or leaks and defective wall surfaces
- Walls and Floors – to identify the integrity of the walls, documenting the cracks, dampness and defective surfaces
- Doors and Windows – to ensure that they are operating properly and that there is no wet rot decay or deterioration
- Wet Areas – to check moisture damage in the kitchen, bathroom, toilets and laundry areas
- Ensuring that the area is structurally sound
- Checking the condition of insulation material
- Checking the presence of rodent infestation
- Examining the signs of electrical safety hazards or water leakage resulting from broken or inadequate roof tiles
- Checking the condition of the valleys, chimneys, downpipes, guttering and whether the tiles are broken or damaged
- Verifying that the downpipes and gutters and are intact to the main structure
Building Sub Floor
- Identifying hazardous materials that may be stored in this area
- Checking if there is adequate ventilation and that all air vents are clear and unobstructed
- Checking for any dampness or decay to the floor frame
- Ensuring that there is no visible water leakage
- Ensuring that all external walls show no signs of cracking, decay or dampness
- Inspecting decks, verandas, balconies and patios to check that they are structurally sound
- Checking the signs of rotting timbers around doors and windows
- Checking the hot water system to ensure that an appropriate electrical safety switch is installed
- Looking for evidence of cracking on driveways
- Inspecting the condition of boundary fencing for any signs of rot or water retention
- Ensuring the structure and waterproof condition in case of outbuildings
In addition, you can also opt for building and pest inspection in Melbourne to give you a peace of mind from several potential problems of termites.
Our team of pre-purchase property inspector in Melbourne will check the interior and exterior of your property, including accessible in-roof or under-floor crawl spaces, as well as the trees and fence line. We will further suggest you a treatment to get rid of them if we find pests on your property.
What Will Your Building Inspection and Report Tell You?
After carrying out your pre-purchase inspection in Melbourne, you will be given a report that will answer these questions:
- What are the potential issues, defects and problems related to your property?
- Where do these issues exist from and to what extent?
- How can these defects be fixed and what will be the cost to fix them?
- Why did these issues occur and what could prevent them to occur again?
Why Choose Our Pre-Purchase Property Inspector in Melbourne?
- Experienced– Our team has an in-depth knowledge of the property inspections and can take up the inspection of any property – from big to small and from simple to complex structures.
- Reliability Guaranteed – Our team of pre-purchase property inspector in Melbourne are fully insured and have 25 years of experience. Hence, you can count on our reliability.
- Timely Reports – You will receive the reports within the next 24 hours of the inspection.
- Latest Technology – We use the latest moisture detection technology, thermal imagery technology to provide you with the accurate inspection report.
- Competitive Rates – Our service comes at the competitive rates and we even provide you with an obligation free quote upon request.
Book Your Pre-Purchase Inspection with Us
Be confident about your investment. Request for an obligation free quote or directly book your pre-purchase inspection by contacting us at 0424 259 408. Our pre-purchase property inspector in Melbourne will provide you with a thorough inspection service to give you a peace of mind that you are investing in the right property.
Get in touch
Contact our Chief Inspector, Alan on 0424 259 408 and order your pre purchase inspection today.