What should be included in a home inspection?
Melbourne’s Leading Home Inspection Specialist
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments of your life, so it is essential to know exactly what you are getting before you make an investment. Therefore, a house inspection is a crucial step in the home buying process and can save you a lot of hassle in the long run. It is an inspection of the current state of the home you are planning to buy or sell.
We, at 360 Degrees Property Inspections, are committed to providing you efficient home inspection service. It will not only reveal potential threats of a home but also provide you with a degree of confidence in the purchase. We offer a complete range of building inspection service in Melbourne to homeowners, real estate agents, residential builders and much more.
Why Should You Opt For Our Home Inspection Service?
Choosing our home inspection service is beneficial to both buyers and sellers, regardless of the situations, including:
- Buyer: If you are a buyer then it is easy for you to make a well-informed decision. Our professional home inspections in Melbourne provide you with a thorough understanding of the physical condition of the home. Also, our skilled home inspector provides you with a detailed yet easy to understand inspection report which discloses any issues and positive features of a home.
- Seller: When you opt for our home inspection service, it proves to be a strong selling point. It shows potential buyers that the condition of the home is perfect without any hidden issues while highlighting the positive features of the home. Full disclosure of the property’s condition permits you to prepare the home for sale to increase the requested price.
What Does Our Home Inspector Look at During an Inspection?
Whenever you are buying or selling a home, a home inspection is the most essential thing which is required before closing a deal. Having over 25 years of experience, our home inspectors are dedicated to identifying any issues with the property so that you know the current condition of the home. Here are the essential inspection findings covered in our home inspection process which is beneficial to both buyer and seller:
- Roof problems
- Improper electrical wiring
- Faulty plumbing
- Water leakage problem
- Poor exterior maintenance
- Improper fan ventilation
- Water heater issues and much more
Our Home Inspection Checklist: Ensures Your Home Investment is Worthwhile
Findings from a home inspection process can make or break the sale of a home. To ensure that your investment in the home is worthwhile, our experienced home inspectors perform the home inspection in Melbourne using a checklist to make sure that nothing is missed during the inspection process. Also, this checklist helps you as a buyer to identify the areas that may be missed by a home inspector. It includes:
- Roofing and exterior evaluation
- Structural inspection
- Electrical, plumbing and HVAC examination
- Interior of the home
- Ventilation and insulation assessment
Whether you are selling or buying your home, our home inspection in Melbourne provides you complete peace of mind knowing that your property is safe from hidden issues. Also, there are areas that cause trouble during the home inspection process including:
- HVAC problems
- Moisture in the basement walls and attic
- Defective masonry
- Electrical issues
- Security problems
Our home inspection checklist is beneficial for solving the issues related to these areas and avoids the failure of your home inspection process.
How to Prepare For Home Inspection Checklist?
This is one of the common questions that strike your mind while the home inspection is performed by a qualified home inspector. Here is the list of tips, which can help you as buyers and sellers to make the home inspection process smooth and easy going:
- Ensure that all the electrical elements like light bulbs are working by changing them before the inspection starts.
- Decluttering the wardrobe is important so that the home inspector can examine inside your closet.
- Take out the items away from basement walls so water penetration areas and other cracks can be inspected.
- If your home is empty ensure that all the utilities are on so that other systems in the home can be inspected.
- As a seller, if you know any repairs to be done, then it should be professionally fixed before a home inspection process starts.
Contact Us for the Best Home Inspection Service
If you are looking for the professional home inspections in Melbourne, then 360 Degrees Property Inspections is your ultimate destination. We will ensure that the property you are buying or selling is in good condition without any hidden issues. Contact us at 0424 259 408 for a free quote and reliable home inspection service.